Can someone please help me with how to install drivers onto a formated hard drive. The drivers are for a portable CD-ROM drive for my IBM Thinkpad. 560. I have the drivers of floppy but it is giving an error saying I need to install windows first. I can't install windows because I don not have a CD-ROM drive (It is the one I am trying to install drivers for) is there a way I can get around this proble? Please help.

I am trying to install drivers for windows 98 for a SONY PRD-650 portable CD-ROM drive

Thanks
Mel.