From: Cleveland, Kyle E. [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2001 8:48 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: supper and dinner

That's why you ring the "dinner" bell---to tell the hands that it was time
to come in for the mid-day meal.  Didn't need to ring it in the evening
because they had to finish chores before coming up to the house.

I may have been born up here, but I'm no more a yankee than Forrest.  I have
the unbranched family tree to prove it!