Hello everybody, I have a few questions I need answered by this
wonderful group of people.The first question is about Imported Japanese
rice beer.It's called KIRIN LAGER,Does it contain anything that a Celiac
shouldn't drink?The next question is about the ingredient " WHEY"  what
is it and is it harmful to a celiac? The last question is about how many
people on this list have gotten a divorce because of CD?

                          Todd Kratzer---Lehigh Valley--Pennsylvania