I was recently diagnosed with Dermatitis Herpetiforms, but I have no GI
trouble. The rash is controlled with a cortisone cream and does not bother
me. I do not have any GI problems, but I recently had a biopsy that
confirmed I have Celiac Sprue.

I started a gluten free diet three days ago  and now I have GI problems. I
never had them before. Has anyone had this problem, ie you felt worse when
you go on the diet? Is there a reason for this? It is frustrating that I
didn't have GI problems, I change my diet to gluten free and now I have
problems.

Any ideas, suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks,

Duffy Finnerty
Nashville, TN