Hi, list:

I heard a rumor several months ago that Bill Clinton "avoided wheat."
While he was famous for his Big Mac habit, I am wondering if he is, in
fact, gluten intolerant/celiac. Regardless of political views or
personal opinion of the Clintons, this would be a promotional coup in
our publicity efforts to raise awareness of CD. I don't know how to get
in touch with him, other than to send something to Hillary's office,
which would be less-than-respectful, I'm sure. Any suggestions on how to
send Mr. Clinton a letter? Any truth to the rumors? Better yet, does
anyone know of any other celebrities with CD (other than Danielle Gannon
and Massachusetts Governor Jane Swift)?

Danna Korn