Karamba,

This is news to us. Your source is misleading you. I was with Femi Peters, the UDP campaign manager last night and he did not mentioned any of these. We discussed about some over zealous APRC supports who during their jubulation clashed with some UDP supporters in Basse and environ.

By the way I share thesame "vous" with Femi Peters in Banjul. But I am afraid your source is misleading you.

Accept the defeat and let's move on.

PEACE

Tombong