Yes sister Ginny

the combined forces have hit Kabul . and I support them 100 %  this time beacuse the Taliban do NOt represent muslims and teh Ammerican are doing muslims a big favor by getting rid of him  but the job will not be complete unless the roots of the movements and the financial  life line is also cut off. I travel a lot and this sesell act of terro has effected me in many ways.

The good thing is that Humanitarian aid is being droped to the innocent civilians in
the non war areas.

I just hope it will be short  and our mission to eradicate this cancer on Islam  succeeds.

best Regards

habib