Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knew how to bypass or decrease the time that the HP logo is displayed during startup on my Pavillion 7050 computer.
This screen displays itself for what seems like 30 seconds before it does anything else in the boot up process. I have looked in the bios and can't find anything to address this HP logo.

Any help would be appreciated. This slow bootup is very annoying

Thanks

Dave

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com