Tombong, Please add up the results opposition parties have in the constituencies I've mentioned and compare that with APRC's.  APRC was outnumbered in most places or the race too tight.

I bet if a united opposition confront APRC in the National Assembly elections, they(APRC) will have fewer than 10 seats.

Lamin PF Manneh