Momodou Camara & Jabou,

So you guys, Momodou Camara in particular, so have the birth right to be the manager of Gambia-l and do what ever you like? Let me make something clear hear. I became a member of this list well before I became the Director of GRTS and I am not here to represent GRTS or any body but myself. I was on this well before Jabou and the others know the existence of the L.

I do not have to any all the questions. I will answer questions I want to answer period. If you do not like it, that is you business. I will answer what I want to answer and when I feel like answering it.

This is besides the point anyway. My point is why is Matarr not yet re-subscribed while others who committed similar "crimes" or worst are re-subscribed? The same thing could be thrown back at you and that is if you are calling for a just and democratic Gambia, why not start it with the Gambia-l.

GRTS was not pressured by any body to give equal airtime. We have covered the elections to the satisfaction of all Gambians, the UDP leadership included. So Jabou thinks does not meant any to us. When I first published what GRTS was going to do, most of you, by "you" I mean the anti-Jammeh minority, were saying so many things. Now that GRTS has done great job, I did not hear any of "you" raise a voice. Do not get me wrong the people who counted know and appreciate what GRTS is doing and that is the majority of Gambia, especially the NEW MAJORITY.

We are now too busy making sure that The Gambia remains peaceful and stable. We are strategising on how to win the National Assembly Elections come February. We are moving ahead. We have to create jobs for the young and upcoming Gambians.

PEACE

Tombong