Ditto Mr Camara,

these uncouth APRC sycophants should be told where they belong.  Tombong should engage himself in more worthwhile things than being the mouthpiece of that knucklehead Matarr Njaga Njie.  What a shame on this man to be championing the case of the deranged Njaga Njie.

Tombong Saidy: get a life and be a man for once.  As Mr Camara rightly put it to you  the L archives are bulging with questions you need to answer.  How about re-visiting Peter Gomez's dismissal following his courageous report on Yahya's 'Sharia' dream.  Peter is among the best journalists the Gambia had and yet you stayed mute when he got dismissed by Moron Jammeh.

And please Mousieur Le Directeur Generale, can you please check your grammar and spelling before sending anything on this forum.  I feel ashame anytime i read you.  My friends keep asking, whether you are really the head of a TV station.  In your case, mediocrity will not be accepted.

Anyway, i for one will continue in honing my language skills, especially the  English Language which happen to be part of my everyday life in the part of the world i live.

regards,

Mboge

P.S.  Tombong and co' do not remind me of any grammar and spelling mistakes, i am trying to be better....hee...hee...hee.