Hi Ebrima,

As usual the lucidity and elucidation in your writings are as clear as they've always been.  Indeed, those of us who felt and still feel Yahya is inappropriate to lead our will continue our efforts to expose the vileness and human rights abuses of his regime.  However, as a democrat i join you in accepting the will of the people.  Since the majority of Gambians feel that Yahya is best for them, we have to accept it.  However, i urge the opposition to re-double there vigilance and fight for proper and genuine democracy.  The fight for democracy shall continue as long as we live.  We should not feel dejected and despondent and allow the tyranny of the majority to bully us. We owe it to future generations to haunt these child murderers, thieves, liars and hoodlums out of our midst.

 It took many a nation to attain genuin democratic rule.  Few examples in Africa are South Africa(more a than century for the blacks to have the right to vote; Ghana and Senegal had to endure decades of struggle before people realise the need for genuine change.)

Thus the opposition should take the verdict of the election with dignity and keep the fighting spirit burning.

regards,

Mboge