Sister Ginny

The big difference is that the Gambians overseas could not and did not vote and I am certain most would have voted for other parties of their choice if they opposed the ruling party.

The Senegalese in the USA had a chance to vote for their presidential elections.

Maybe by the next one the IEC will allow the Gambians in the USA /Europe /Asia to vote in the Embassies at those countries just like the Senegalese did.

I Commend all the people in the Gambia for the peace that prevailed and with the international observers present to ensure the fairness of the process which I think was free and fair, I join the rest of the Gambians in congratulating President Yahya Jammeh on his re election and pray that he leads our beautiful Gambia peacefully for the next five years.

To Lawyer Darboe, Hamat Bah, Halifa Sallah & Sedia , Sheriff M Dibba -and all their followers thank you for your participation . Now is the time to join hands and work in the interest of our nation . I congratulate you on a good try in the democratic process and wish you good luck in next elections.

Our prayers are with all of you the winners and those who lost. Please do not let the devil make you rengeful as it would lead you all to nowhere. If asked to help jin hands with the elected authorities for Gambia's sake and look towards the future of our children and grandchildren.

Best regards

Habib Diab Ghanim