A Chinese couple gets married - and she's  a  virgin.
On the wedding night, she cowers naked under
the bed sheets as her husband undresses.
He climbs in next to her and tries to be reassuring:
"My darring" he says, "I know dis you firs time and
you berry frighten. I plomise you, I give you anyting
you want, I do anyting - jus anytin you want you say.
What you want?"
A thoughtful silence follows and he waits patiently
(and eagerly) for her request.
"I want ...... numma 69" she eventually replies.
More thoughtful silence, this time from him.
Eventually in a puzzled tone he queries...
"You want... Beef with Broccari?"