Are you sick what dos the Ambassador Jackson Macdonald, to be wish by list
members, and if he look at your daughter what dos that mean,do not be a fool
to yourshelf.
why? shal we whis him successful  duty in the gambia American give tow and
spoil ten in every country,bad lock to the Ambassador in the gambia