To anyone interested,
Coenzyme Q-10 is commonly associated with an amino acid(?) called L-carnitine.  If you're thinking about your cardiovascular system, these two are widely used, but under a doctor's eye.  I've been trying to improve my cardiovascular performance lately, and I now take a cayenne pepper extract supplement 2 to 3 times a day.  It is known to help circulation,  digestive processes, and all sorts of other benefits.  After about a month or two of use, I would never be without my cayenne.  My energy has skyrocketed, stamina and endurance is way up, and I literally feel "hot-blooded".  Indigestion and heartburn never was a problem for me, but I think that may be the only thing to watch for with anyone interested in trying it.  But of course , anyone should run it by their doctor before taking anything.