Junkle Sunset,

I am surprised and somewhat bewildered that your principle is that change should come by elections and yet still support someone who harnesed that change by armory? I talked on the phone with the' late coup attempt soldiers wife' in Senegal once.She said she had one of own kids named after Yaya Jammeh. She sounded so intelegent and articulate on the phone, i engaged her as to why she could not see it coming that if you live by the gun you die by the gun ,she said it was the 'wave' of the times ,Jawara was out Jammeh was in so she and her assasinated husband and family supported what was there. She was so emotional saying her late husband would have given his life for Yaya and that he was not involved in any attempts to unseat Yaya.I did not know what to believe but the moral of the story is, unless its life threatenung we should not compromise our believes and conscience to suit our personal convieniences. We must make an uncompromising stand when it comes to the right of others to be free! We must always come to our humanity when conflicting ideas surface. As bad as the former president was He was humane.He was peace loving.He was forgiving. I tell you this if god rule gambia unless he take human freedom from us he cannot control all our ills. Some of our national misdeeds are deeply rooted in our culture. But please when did we learn to bury each other alive and subject each other  to so much fear and intmidation.I dont know you in person but you can reason why i am tempted to disrespect someone with your intelect and at the same time buy iin to Yayas plot. I tell you one more thing even Yaya is trapped in this mess he has to make front just like yourself;i know you know exactly what i mean! We dont have to use any soul has fuel to run our country forward. We have people with regrets in that land but we have experience too. You can run that land far more better than Jammeh. Even one of your possible offsprings . Lets face the truth and bear peace for our motherland.

                                                                kalilu