Yes!  Steve Irwin is the man!  As an American and casual tv watcher, I always have time for that lunatic.  I've seen him do things in his early tv show days (early in America) that would blow your mind!  His wife  almost slipped right off the side of a cliff one time while they were in hot pursuit of some Aussie bugger, and from on the cliffside himself, he grabs her with one hand and throws her up to the top practically saving the woman's life!  The night after that, he dives out of a six foot dinghy onto an 8 foot croc's back while his buddies throw a net over the both of them and haul them onto shore.  He will not stop until he finds himself at the bottom of some hungry croc's belly.  May God help him!