Our next Celiac Sprue Association support group meeting will be on Tuesday,
July 17 (third Tuesday each month), at 7:00 p.m., Sentara Norfolk General
Hospital, A-Wing Conference Room, Norfolk, VA.

We'll be having "salads" as our theme, so prepare your favorite recipe to
share (include two copies of the recipe, include brands).

I'm sure we'll all enjoy a chance to exchange information, questions, etc.
during our discussion time.

Hope to see you there!   Let me know if there are questions.

Penny Rogers
CSA Tidewater Chapter #71
Publicity Chairman