Hi,

I was diagnosed yesterday with Fibromyalgia. As far as
I know, I do not have Celiac Disease. My daughter
does. I am wondering if I should be tested for Celiac
due to my recent diagnosis. I do not have any
digestive troubles. Has anyone with Fibromyalgia seen
an improvement by being on a gluten-free diet? Do you
think there is a connection between the two? Also, if
any of you do have Fibromyalgia, what are your
symptoms? I am having trouble believing the diagnosis
and keep thinking it must be something else more
serious. Thanks for any help you can give me.

Laurie