Hi

I think my 4yo DD may have CD.  She's been mostly gfcf for the last nine
months (we've had a couple of infractions).  Early last week she had
just a couple of bites of wheat bread, and she's been having either
floating bms, or pencil thin bms, many times a day.

Can anyone recommend a good pediatric GI doctor in the SF Bay Area who's
familiar with CD and won't laugh at me for suggesting it as a possibility?

Sometimes I wish I still lived in the UK!  ;-)

Margaret
San Jose  CA