>From what I've seen, both Andrew Weil and Udo Erasmus have a lot of
>really wrong ideas (at least about nutrition) that are bad for your
>health, and are not at all paleo-based.

Hilary;

Which ideas of theirs is, in your estimation, really wrong? Erasmus has his
doctoral degree in nutrition with two years of post graduate studies in
genetics and biochemistry and Weil is a medical doctor so they seem to be
pretty well grounded in human physiological knowledge.

I might be able to point you
>towards more specific criticism if you are interested. Also, watch out
>for eating too much raw cabbage as it is goitrogenic, weakens the
>thyroid.

Good to know - I will ease off that for awhile.

Marilyn