MB, i can't believe what Ifan Bondi did yesterday. That was a terrific performance. My American friends are coming tomorrow. It is too bad i missed today's show! I am on a stupid weekend pager at my job but if everything goes well by 6.00PM on Sumday, you will see me and my friends there.

Cheers

Lamin PF Manneh