Subject:  Go Git Yo Mama:
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
        [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
        [log in to unmask], "Sonja Haack" <[log in to unmask]>,
        "Peggi Anneken" <[log in to unmask]>,
        [log in to unmask], Selene Madonna <[log in to unmask]>,
        [log in to unmask], "Kim Meloni" <[log in to unmask]>,
        "chet peeples" <[log in to unmask]>,
        [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
        Jeannie Rutherford <[log in to unmask]>,
        [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
From: [log in to unmask]
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 09:37:49 -0500

A redneck family from the hills was visiting the city and they were in a
mall for the first time in their life. The father and son were strolling
around while the wife shopped. They were amazed by almost everything
they saw, but especially by two shiny, silver walls that could move
apart and then slide back together again.

The boy asked, Paw, What's that? The father (never having seen an
elevator) responded, Son, I dunno. I ain't never seen anything like that
in my entire life, I ain't got no idea what it is.

While the boy and his father were watching with amazement, a fat old
lady in a wheel chair rolled up to the moving walls and pressed a
button. The walls opened and the lady rolled between them into a small
room. The walls closed and the boy and his father watched the small
circular numbers above the walls light up sequentially. They continued
to watch until it reached the last number and then the numbers began to
light in the reverse order.

Then the walls opened up again and a gorgeous, voluptuous 24-year-old
blonde woman stepped out. The father, not taking his eyes off the young
woman, said quietly to his son:

Boy, go git yo Momma.

Name: Jaenne Roseberry
E-mail: Jaenne Roseberry <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 06/29/01
Time: 05:53:55

Once you get people laughing, they're listening and you can tell
them almost anything.