OK ughhh... I traded power supplies with my dad's computer (which is around the same as mine) and ran his PC through the Sisoft Sandra burn-in wizard and had my PC defragment. My PC still froze and his didn't have any trouble. Do you think there is any chance I could have recieved a bad motherboard? That is where the power switch plugs into. Also I can't get the reset switch to work. There wasn't that much cushion in the box I recieved it in. Can you think of anything in the bios maybe that could be messing it up? One hard thing about testing part by part is that it takes a while before it freezes. I am also going to try what Dan said. I don't think it is heat because it is not running very hot and I have a large heatsink with thermal grease. Thanks.

                         PCBUILD's List Owners:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>