Jow,

For your information GRTS is not given any space whatsoever in jammeh2001.org. There is a link that will take you to the GRTS website: www.grts.tv, which is under construction and would be launched June 6th. Verify you information before transmitting any in this forum.

When you click on the icon Gambia TV/Radio, it that you to http:www.grts.tv. May be Sarr and other could tell you what that means. Once we launch the website, we will request for links from all Gambia related websites, including UDP's.

After all what is wrong with my picture being on the GRTS website? The picture is under a section that would contain a message from the Director General and the last time I checked the Director General of GRTS was Tombong Saidy.

PEACE

Tombong