I will be having surgery for a partially torn rotator cuff and
impengment in my right shoulder.  Because I am new to CD, I need help
knowing exactly what questions to ask.  Obviously I will have pain
medication and IV fluids to flush out the shoulder.  Also, Anesthia.
Anyone that has had a similar surgery -- what medications were allowed?
Any problems with the medications, bandages etc...  I've asked the doc
for a list of everything he will use.  He is most willing to help but
very "ignorant" about the disease.  He said he will provide me with any
information I need and will use whatever medications I want him too.  Do
I need to worry about anesthia?  Any insite about this would be most
helpful.

Thanks,
Jill/Texas