My daughter broke out over the weekend with a rash on her feet, knees, elbows
& thighs that is driving her crazy.  She was diagnosed with CD in August &
has been on a gf diet (I think!) since then.  Is it possible that this is DH?
 The rash is red with small blister type welts & is getting itchier as time
progresses.  Her gastroentorologist is 3 hours away & her general
practitioner does not know much about CD or I would have called & taken her
in today.  I am going to get her into the GP tomorrow, but in the mean time,
any suggestions to alleviate the itching would be most appreciated if this
sounds like DH.  Thanks!

Barbie