Sharpshooter,

So I heard on WPFW, the Pacifica station this AM (since NPR has been asking
for money again), in an interview of a homepathetic author in Georgia
somewhere, that aluminum causes Alzheimers and brain tumors. Any word from
the CDC list on this hot health topic?

I also read in the Atlantic Monthly over the weekend, since the LI edition of
the NY Times excluded Real Estate and Book Reviews this week... about Butte,
Monatana and the heavy-metal pollution caused in their municipal giant hole
in the ground and how it is the fault of a mega-corporation etc. and ended up
curious who it was that actually dug the hole, I mean, did the diggers like
commute from Idaho? I liked the comment in particular that in Butte, Montana
the citizens partcipate in recreational bulldozing (it brings back fond
memories). I'm looking forward to seeing this sport on ESPN2. Here all I
thought they had in Montana was professional wrestling and roller derby.

Thanks,
][<en