Hello everyone,

This is the second time I write to the group.  I have a question.  I am
graduating from college in two weeks, but I buy most of my GF food at the
stores around my school.  I live in the Bronx, and I've only been able to
find one store that sells a minimal variety of GF foods.  Can anyone
recommend any stores in Manhattan or in the Bronx that sell GF foods, I'd
really appreciate.  I don't want to have to drive two hours to buy GF food by
my college or simply rely on the Internet.  Thanks!!!

Erica