Does anyone know the GF status of Mama brand Oriental Style Instant Noodle
soup (product of Thailand)? I haven't found any source of information on
them, either in the archives or an phone number to call. A friend of mine
just gave some to me to try out. She says the Thai writing on the
ingredients says rice flour, but the English version only says flour. Until
I have confirmation from a reliable source I won't be eating them.

Steve Schroeder