For some reason I can't use the archives so I don't know if this has
been covered in the past or not.

I was diagnosed 4 1/2 years ago with a biopsy and blood work.  I am
wondering if there is a recommended time period of having follow up
testing with biopsy to see how the healing is going.  I only gained
about 5 pounds back since then and just can't gain any more to even what
I was before I got sick 14 years ago, BUT I am feeling 200% better being
on the diet so I am assuming that the healing has taken place, but
didn't know if I should have a follow up test to check or whether I
should just go by how I am feeling instead of spending the money and
having to go through the prep and all that junk of having the biopsy
done.

Thanks for all the help!

Amy in Iowa