My husband had a reaction to gluten on Easter Sunday and Monday.  We are
trying to figure out what it was from.  We think the culprit might be a milk
chocolate bar. It has hazelut paste in it.  Does anyone know if this could
cause a problem?  Also, I have been purchasing soya sauce from the grocery
store and just checking the label for wheat to be listed.  A ot have wheat
listed but a few don't.  Would these ones be okay or do some companies have
incomplete labels?