DEAR  MLK CONTEH,

YOU ARE YET TO KNOW ME. ONLY COWARDS HIDE BEHIND FALSE NAMES. THE EXPERTS CAN INVESTIGATE AND THEY WILL PROVE YOU WRONG. I DO NOT NEED TO HIDE BEHIND FALSE NAMES BECAUSE I KNOW WHAT I AM DOING AND I GOT INTO IN WILLINGLY AND I BELIVE IN IT.

I AM CURRENTLY IN DAKAR AND WHEN I RETURN TO BANJUL ON MONDAY, I WILL REPLY IN FULL. INTERNET CAFE IN DAKAR IS TOO EXPENSIVE.ONCE AGAIN, LET THE EXPERTS (LIST MANAGERS)Y THE FACTS.

PEACE

TOMBONG