KB, thanks for showing the connection between the criminals, thugs, and the Bar Association, via Joe Joof.  They will come up with all kinds of remedies as back-up for their criminal enterprise.  After the traitorous act by Joe Joof, I am not surprised by anything Pasha Carrol does.  Remember, Joe Joof was threatened by his master Yahya, when he represented Banana Jarju in a land dispute.  His mother had to appeal to the authorities in the news papers to stop the threats to her son.  Also, anyone who was at St. Augustine's knew what sort of a clown Pasha Carrol was.  In each one of these rodents/educated fools, lies the aspiration to  one day be called by Yahya and in street lingo "Def Leene Chi Kerr You Baah Yii".  A great many of these misers are looking to Joe Joof as the success story and want to be just like him.  Also, a great majority of them are looking for Joe Joof to - "Yekal Lene Sen Waala". We are so much in love with life that we cannot see the value of anything and no amount of suffering or mistreatment can kindle that fire to liberate ones self.  The people got to take matters in there own hands and run these fly by night criminals.  If all the folks in the neighborhood know of a known kidnapper for these criminals, he ought to be paid a personal visit.  This is one case I would not care what happens to him.  Why should we sit around and idiots like Baba Jobe terrorize a whole neighborhood/town?  It is not that difficult to give him a taste of his own medicine.  He kidnaps someone, in turn someone close him gets kidnapped.  We will see if the kidnapping will not stop.  Folks, the laws of the land could not protect you. You got to protect yourself, because that is the only language the aggressor understands.  Mandela and company, while they negotiated with their oppressors, would retaliate by night whatever harm that was done to their people by the authorities.  No one has a monopoly to aggression.  I know some may be advocating for us to suffer peacefully.  I also know you don't mean that, what you want to say is you are afraid to say what your animal instinct dictates you do.  In other wards you are a coward, and you are going to die many times before your death.  This thugry is not going to stop because it is sanctioned from the top.  The only leverage we have in this deal is to fight back.  They will never have any interest in dialogue because they think they have the upper hand.  They can kill, maim, or torture  anyone and all we do is have an editorial in the back pages and forget about it.  Dumo should not have been picked up, if the people made it their business to know and believe that their freedom is inextricably tied to his.  But what do we do, we would rather sit at the vous and dramatize how the operation was conducted, to be punctuated by "Daaf Ko Moi".  So, folks, stand up and fear nothing.  They are afraid of you but you're helping them think that they can get away with anything.  Freedom comes at a price.  We sacrificed to gain our independence and it is not going to be any different getting back our country from these criminals.

Chi Jaama

Joe Sambou