Well Mr Jobe,

If you want to know something about Waa Juwara, challenge him on the national papers with your real name. Maybe he does not access to G-L.

You can try defend as you like, but you cannot prevent people from telling the truth about Jammeh. You see Jammeh is notthing but a killer, continue your defence.