Mr. Jarju,

Nobody quoted Bob M. May be if you take time to read what is written it will help a great deal. But I do not think you are interested in the truth. If dicussing the execution of innocent students with impunity is playing hanky panky, then God help us. Mr. Jarju I could see why you are in Jammeh's camp.

Have a good evening and think about those innocent students, whose lives were cut short. Do you have any children, brothers and sisters? If the answer is yes then what would you have done if anyone of them was a victim of Jammeh's fascism?

Pasamba Jow