Not exactly British T.V., but British stand-up comedy.  Has anyone ever seen that cross-dresser who does stand-up comedy?  He's a 6'3" , 230 pound British guy who dresses like a cross between a Geisha girl and a Japanese sushi waitress???!!!!  He wears these clogs that are about 3 inches high, white face, lipstick, eye shadow, and eyelashes and he's a freakin' maniac!  He loves to compare British and American movies, and world history, and board games such as RISK, this guy is a total riot!!!  I don't know his name, but if you saw his act, you would never forget!   James D., do you know of this guy?