Date: 2 Apr 2001 12:42:58 -0000
To: [log in to unmask]
From: EzineMailings <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Inspirational Quotes of the Day - "Chance"

_________________________________o O  April 2  O o . . . . . . . . . . . ....

Motivational-Quotes.com  presents the Inspirational Quotes of the Day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The Birthday Game ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Were you born? Enter your birthday and you could win $5 Million!

http://www.motivational-quotes.com/cgi-bin/birthday.cgi

______

TODAY'S TOPIC : "CHANCE"
______

"Chance can allow you to accomplish a goal every once in a while,
but consistent achievement happens only if you love what you are doing."
-- Bart Conner

"Many a happiness in life, as many a disaster, can be due to chance,
but the peace within us can never be governed by chance."
-- Maurice Maeterlinck

"A wise man turns chance into good fortune."
-- Thomas Fuller

"Chance makes our parents, but choice makes our friends."
-- Jacques Delille

"One chance is all you need."
-- Jesse Owens

____________

Visit http://www.motivational-quotes.com for more inspirational quotes.
____________

~~~~~~~~~ Funny Flash Cartoons! ~~~~~~~~~

...Because sometimes all it takes is a little humor...

http://www.cartoonanimations.com?mq

~~~~~ SUBSCRIBE / UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ~~~~~

You got this email because we received a request for
your email address: [log in to unmask] to be added to our database
at either Motivational-Quotes.com, EzineMailings.com or any
of our partner sites.

If you received this mailing from a friend, and you want
to subscribe, you may sign up at

http://www.motivational-quotes.com

If you wish to unsubscribe, simply click the following link:
(Warning: Clicking this link will remove your email address
from our database)

http:[log in to unmask]

~~~~ FEEL FREE TO PASS THIS ON TO YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY ~~~~~

© EzineMailings.com & Motivational-Quotes.com - 2001