I would really appreciate more info on what products truly help with this.

 In women, female pattern baldness is typically a general thinning over the entire scalp, with the most extensive hair loss at the crown. This has been called a genetic predisposition, but what is really most genetic about it is a malfunctioning hormonal system that converts testosterone into dihydrotestosterone (produced in the liver and scalp) which tends to erode the hair follicle, robbing energy from it, until it can no longer support healthy hair growth. If you want more info on what products truly help with this, let me know.