Hamadi,

Your suggession is indeed a good one. A concerted effort is needed to expose all those who try to help those responsible of the April massacre get away with murder. I would commend the opposition in the house for their stance especially Hamat Bah and Sidia Jatta for marching out of the house.

I am very disappointed but not suprise that DAVID JONES of all people voted for this foolishness. I was dumbfounded when it came to my knowledge that Jones stood for theAPRC, but this latest act leaves me with no choice but to feel real sorry for someone who acted so progressive, only to stoop so low by joining one of the most unprogressive and vicious regimes in Africa.

God bless the Gambia.

Coach.