Ebrima, thanks for switching the discussion to our most vital issue - Presidential and National Assembly elections.  We do not have time to conduct a shouting fest.  Gambia is at a crossroads, we either focus on changing the path that leads us to inevitable doom, or we keep on messing with issues that leads us nowhere.  Keep up the fight.

Chi Jaama

Joe Sambou