Mr. Gomez,

You wrote:

"Jammeh is a president yes! but isn't he a gambian citizen that some of you
knew at the Gambia High School corridors?( you said this to us anyway...).
Where is the law that says presidents cannot give money to people?
I knew this guy like some of you did and he has been giving money to
friends from his meager salary during his army days!!! "

I don't think the argument here is wether Jammeh has the constitutional right to give gifts, but does he have the resources to make such gifts. I will draw your attention to the latest Foroyaa issue which reveals that "Between March 16th and April 4th President Jammeh has given donations amounting to D675,000 plus a Pajero and Mitsuhishi pickup"

Mr. Gomez how do you justify this amount . This is  more than  half of Jammeh's five year salary of D312,000 per annum. Are you going to tell us that the money came from the" bank of God"

One thing that people can legitimately postulate is that Jammeh is engaged in  squandering the resources of the country for his personnal interests, which includes staying in power, by any means necessary.

It really amazes me when people try to defend the APRC. Man you have lot of work to do.

Pasamba Jow