Mr. Ambassador,

I find your depiction of the protest by Gambians abroad as unjustified and baseless very interesting. What is very sad is that most you Jammeh appointees have lost sight of what is decent and what is not. The sheer fact that you would try to discredit the actions of Gambians against Jammeh’s despotism proves that you really do not get it

What is justifiable to you? Is it condoning the butchering of innocent students with impunity, or accepting the threats of sending people six feet deep, or is it condoning the corrupt and dictatorial nature that your BOSS is running the country.

The threat that people will be judged by their actions will not deter us in our struggle to reclaim Gambia from Jammeh and his gang. It is Jammeh who needs to be judged for the butchery of innocent Gambians and the illegal incarceration of people like Dumo Saho.

Mr. Ambassador, be rest assured that we shall not rest until Jammeh and his corrupt friends are brought to justice, as we would anybody else who misuses public office.

PASAMBA JOW