A new Chapter of R.O.C.K (Raising our Celiac Kids) is forming in West TN.
R.O.C.K. was started 10 years ago by Danna Korn in Southern California, and
now there is a chapter in West TN!!  We are looking forward to some
exciting R.O.C.K. parties!!  So, if you are on a gluten free diet for any
reason (allergies, autism, celiac, etc) and would like to join in on the
fun or know someone who would, please contact me at [log in to unmask]

I look forward to hearing from all of you!!

Tonya Garrison