Mohammed Hanif wrote:

>When I am trying to browse some sites Its showing that the site is
restricted..But its not containing any sexual or any other harmful things..
>Please help me 2 browse these.  (Some E friends sites,chatting sites
....etc.)

Where are you accessing these sites from; home or office?  Maybe there's
some proxy server disallowing access to these sites.  Are you able to get to
these sites from one machine and not another?  Are you running any filtering
programs (CyberPatrol, etc)?  If so, you'll need to check it's
configuration.

Ian Carmichael
Atlanta, GA

                   messages? Visit our staff web site: