HI,

I have put together a multimedia presentation, and placed it on a
CD-ROM to autoplay.  On some machines it causes an illegal operation on
fresh reboot, but will work after it is tried again (without
rebooting)--this
only if it doesn't lock up too much memory.  Sometimes it locks up all
my
memory leaving me with 1% resources free, and i can't even open "My
Computer".  It once worked fine on my laptop, until one day when I had
to reinstall Windows, even though I reinstalled with the same version as
before (win 98se).
Thanks!

David Toushek

                   messages? Visit our staff web site: