In a message dated 3/1/01 10:26:06 AM Central Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< In the meantime, maybe I ought to see if my good friend ABEBOOKS.COM has a
cheap copy of Slate Roof Bible.  >>

www.bibliofind.com loads much faster. Here's one listing:
Jenkins, Joseph: The Slate Roof Bible ; 17139 Architecture Jenkins
Publishing/Chelsea Green Publishing Stiff Wraps Nfine/No dust jacket.
Quarto.
Date stamp on back end paper. Bright, clean, and tight. First 1997 287
Offered for sale by Edurne Williams, Bookseller at US$15.00

Or, you can wait until IPTW 2001 in October at Floyd Bennett Field, meet the
author along w/ riding in Rudy's Time Machine, hammer down a few slate, and
pick up an autographed copy of the bible.

][<en