In a message dated 3/21/2001 4:46:53 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< If we had enough time to do everything
 ourselves than the world would be practilly perfect in every way. >>

Only practically, or are you being modest?  Actually, I couldn't agree more.

Imagine my amazement when seeing "Mary Poppins" for the first time in my 30's
with large numbers of small children underfoot,  to learn that this oft-heard
phrase came from that movie, and much more to the point, that the character
WAS practically perfect in every way, and that my wife and I (and the kids)
wanted her for a nanny rather than the succession of misfits, nitwits and
(what else rhymes?) that we had already had at that point.

Ralph