I have been using windows 95 and my pc shuts down on me however it only seems to happen when I use my voice software I get a blue screen and an exception error comes up and  a code oo28:c1069c1c in vxd ctpci9x(01)+ ooo53515 I dont understand how to fix this prob but am very eager to correct it as when it happens i often cannot restart my computer with ctrl+alt+del as the pc freezes on me and goes blank so i end up haveing to restart my pc by swiching it off without shuting down  properly I saw your patches for this prob on your site for windows 98 but am woundering can i correct this prob on windows 95 thank u j oconnel